Thursday, April 1, 2010

A rough morning:(

So, the going has been a bit rough this morning. First off, Easter/Spring break has started, so I have two extra kids at home and no plans to go anywhere. Kellen just can't seem to get along with James and he picks on Brennen constantly, so all I hear is crying and fighting. Oh joy! Then, I am hurrying trying to get everyone ready because Kellen has to go to the dentist. What happens? My toilet floods...and I mean floods. Not only did it flood my whole bathroom, but it instantly went through the floor down to the level below. I don't understand how so much water went through so fast! Anyway, I quick clean it up and then run to the dentist. Brennen, of course, poops in his diaper from home to the dentist (about a 1 min. drive) so now I have to sit with stinky boy for the whole visit (I didn't bring a diaper because I was only going to be gone 15 min). Apparently, Kellen knocked his front two teeth sometime (I think I remember when) ago and his front two teeth are dying and turning gray. Oh yeah, he also has the beginnings of a cavity that needs to get fixed. Oh, did I mention it is only 9:30. Aggg...I better run and save Brennen from Kellen's treacherous clutches!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you need a BIG margarita when that baby pops out! I'll get the tequila ready.....

    ReplyDelete