Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Back to the park today!

It was another perfect day today, so we decided to go back to the park with everyone. There must of been a lot of static electricity in the air today because I have never seen Skylar's hair stand up like this! Unfortunately, I only had my cell phone, so it is not the best picture. Brennen's hair was standing straight up as well, but he kept pushing it back down. Skylar was proud of her hair!


On a side note, I was cleaning out the garage today and I found a pot of homemade chicken noodle soup! The only problem was that this was the soup that my mom made for all of us over Christmas when we were all sick. It got put in the garage at that time, because there was not enough room in the fridge to keep it and and it was plenty cold outside then. It got shoved behind things and when I found it today, I almost vomited. It smelled so bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment