Sunday, April 25, 2010

Another lake weekend!

We were only at Valhalla for 24 hours (because the kids had soccer and I had my final for my class on Saturday), but we got a lot done. Jt got out his tractor out for the first time and got the lawn mowed. He was pretty giddy about riding the tractor. It's a big lawn, so this really makes the job a lot easier.

The rest of us played some football, rode bikes, etc.

We had a campfire on Saturday night, but my camera ran out of batteries, so I did not get pictures of us making smores:( But they were delicious!
We also got the dock in and Kellen did a little fishing.

We played a lot on the beach Sunday morning (again, dead battery) and Piper went swimming in the lake. Kellen had so much fun throwing sticks out into the water for her to fetch. The only down side was that Piper found a dead fish on the shore and rolled around on it. She totally STINKS like dead fish! I have sprayed her with Febreze and it seems to have helped a little.
We have a group of pelicans that like to float around in our area. They were so beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment