Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A busy afternoon!

I had no idea how I was going to manage this afternoon, but we made it. James and Kellen had swimming lessons from 5:15 -6:00. While they were there, I took Brennen and Skylar to the park (it is impossible to wait at the pool because Brennen tries the whole time to get into the pool). Then I had to coach from 6-7, so it was back to the pool. Luckily, my swimmer was sick so I just ended up swimming with all of the kids. Then Skylar had soccer practice from 7-8. I dropped Skylar off quick, ran the boys home so that JT could feed and bed them and then I ran back to catch the rest of Skylar's game. Then it was rush home, eat, homework and collapse into bed.

Playing at the park





James played on the sidelines while Skylar played her game. This soccer ball missed my face by about an inch.


No comments:

Post a Comment