Monday, August 24, 2009

We meet our teachers!

The school had an open house today so that you could bring in your supplies and the parents and kids can meet their teachers. Ever since I got the class lists, I have been worried about James' teacher. I thought he had this teacher (whom I've never met) that looks mean to me and I never see her smile. It turns out that I was totally wrong. He has a different teacher than I thought and she is one of the nicest teachers I have ever met. I am so relieved that my sweetheart has a sweetheart teacher.

James at his new desk.

James and his teacher putting his supplies away.

Getting James all signed in.

Skylar also got a wonderful teacher this year. I am so relieved. It would be really hard to send my babies day after day to school knowing they did not have a good teacher! Here is Skylar at her mailbox.

Skylar is getting a little irritated at James for going through her stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment