Saturday, August 22, 2009

The Brenneman turns 1!

As birthday season comes to a close, you guys know the drill by now. Pin the Candle on the Cupcake, food, cake, presents! We tried to get Brennen to wear his birthday hat, but he wanted nothing to do with it!


He was much happier using his hat as a napkin to clean off his food tray!

The kids never get tired of this game!

It was a safari party!

Kellen on the lookout for elephants!

I'm not sure who invited the pirates...

Oh Papa, I love this birthday stuff!

Cake Time! I could not of planned a happier birthday boy!



After a quick sink bath, it was time for presents!

As usual, Skylar picked out a winner for Brennen! I love this picture of the two of them.

Yeah!! An envelope! He got a little mailbox and he just loved the envelope.

Brennen does not have much in the way of defense, but he does have sharp teeth! When someone is bothering him or he is just feed up, he comes after you with his teeth. I can't believe I caught this shot of him going after James because James would not leave him alone. It makes me laugh so hard!



Of course for more pictures, see

http://thedeanslife.shutterfly.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment