Saturday, August 29, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!

I had a really nice birthday yesterday! The day started with a beautiful bouquet of flowers from Lovisa.

Then, I got lots of phone calls and the kids and Marilyn put on a little party for me.

Marilyn took the kids to the mall and let them pick out a present each for me.

Kellen picked out a candle.

James picked out cookie trays for me with snowmen on them because he knows that I love snowmen.

Skylar marched right into the jewelery store to pick something out for me. Apparently, she had picked out a really beautiful diamond engagement ring for me. Marilyn had to talk her down a bit. Skylar told her that I really don't like globy things and she ended up getting me a ring with my birthstone on it. After I opened the present, Skylar told me I was lucky I didn't get a church necklace because they were everywhere!

Marilyn got me a new golf outfit!

The day ended with JT taking me out to dinner and a movie. Overall, a very good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment