Thursday, August 20, 2009

And everyone gets a haircut!

Everyone was really shaggy after a long summer of sun, chlorine and dirt. All four of the kids got their haircut at the same time. It was Brennen's first haircut (I couldn't get a picture because I had to hold him in my lap).




I was pretty happy with the results! It's also good to note that Kellen kept his clothes on the whole time. Kellen has a really hard time staying dressed. Last weekend, I made my usual comment, "Where's Kellen?" and I looked outside (at grandma's house) and there he was on the golf course, completely naked, pulling all of the tee box markers out. He had pulled the markers out of 5 tee boxes so he had obviously been out there for a while. One of Marilyn's neighbors saw him doing this and tried to call her (Marilyn was on the phone) to tell her, but could not get through. She did managed to tell everyone else in town though, so now everyone is laughing at us:) Oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment