Thursday, April 2, 2009

A very busy day!

Today was a nonstop day. First we went over to a friends house to play and have treats. Brennen was in such a happy mood!

Then James had to go to kindergarten roundup. This is where they test to see if they are ready for kindergarten. The theme of the day was The Hungary Caterpillar. Here is James with his caterpillar.


After school was the Kinsey Book Fair. Skylar comes running in after school and says, "Let's go mama! I don't want my books to be gone. Hurry, hurry!" This is her after the fair organizing her new books (not all of these books are new, she was just sorting them).

Kellen is my outside boy. No matter what temperature and conditions, he tells me,"I go play outside!"

Brenne's new trick. He is really proud of this one!

And, oh yeah. I hate laundry day.

No comments:

Post a Comment