Saturday, April 4, 2009

An interesting Saturday!

Skylar had an overnight party at the mall last night. It started at 10:00pm and we had to pick them up at 6:00am. We thought there was no way she was going to stay up all night as Skylar is a girl who loves her sleep. When I got there to pick her up, her friends said that she had been crying for me to come pick her up because she was so tired and they would not let her sleep. She got home and ran into bed and slept until noon. Then she fought all day long the urge to go to sleep.


When I checked my email this morning, I found out that someone had hacked into my ebay account and had been selling things under my name. Then they were collecting payment and the people were writing me, asking where their product was. So I had to spend a couple of hours with ebay getting it all sorted out.

I struck gold with this child! He is the sweetest, most caring person in the world. If they were all like him, there would be a lot more children in this world.

Kellen--you have your own style!

Lena and Big James were up to visit this weekend. In case anyone was interested, Lena cut her hair and donated it to Locks of Love (following in her big sisters footsteps).

No comments:

Post a Comment