Monday, April 6, 2009

Skylar demonstrates how to multitask!


Sucking her thumb, talking on the phone and going to the bathroom all at the same time. She is a girl who does not like to waste time.


MY EYES.....

Brennen had a small run in with some Spray-n-Wash stain remover (via Kellen's hands) yesterday. I immediately cleaned out his eyes and he seemed to be fine. However, after his nap he seemed to be bothered by light and they were red and puffy. So I washed them out some more and it seemed like that was really hurting him. So I called poison control and they told me to sit him in the tub and continually dump water over his head for 20 min. Boy, was he pissed at me! They called me back to see how he was doing and told me to take him to the ER. So in we went to get his eyes checked and he did have a little abrasion on his eye. So now he has to have antibiotic eye drops for a couple of days. He seems fine today. All I can say is I am really glad that he won't remember all of the abuse Kellen has laid on him!

No comments:

Post a Comment