Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Missing Cucumber


Last Sunday, I went to make a salad for lunch and I could not find the cucumber that I had just bought a couple of days ago. I knew that I had put it away. So, I went to ask JT if he ate a whole cucumber recently (which would be very out of character). He said he had not touched it. I could not find it anywhere and eventually gave up, but it really bothered me. Cucumbers just don't disappear. Anyway, as I am putting away the dishes today, I knock the lid off of this green pot by accident and , WOW, there is my cucumber! Last Friday, James and Kellen were playing Chef. I did not know that they were playing with real food. When I was cleaning up after them, I just put the pots away without looking under the lids. Now today, I find the food (I did not realize a pepper was missing as well) in a much altered state. Thank goodness I found the food now or it would have really started to smell bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment