Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Brennen Rolls Over!

"Mom, I will roll over when I am good and ready! Stop trying to make me do things I don't want to do!


I have been telling people that I think Brennen is never going to roll over. I have been forcing him to lay on him stomach (which he hates). I have been practicing going from back to front with him, with no success. Finally, today, during tummy time he rolled over from his front to his back! Yeah, Brenne!


Today, Kellen decided HE wanted to read Brennen some stories. So he threw the books in the crib on top of Brennen and got caught trying to crawl in the crib. Only problem, Brennen was asleep (until the books landed on his face).


Skylar got 8/8 on her spelling test. Skylar has a hard time writing her p's and d's the right way, and she got those right! Way to go!

1 comment: