Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Best Friends or Mortal Enemies

The Story of the Grapefruit

These two can be best friends one minute and mortal enemies the next. Today, these two were going at it over a grapefruit. James has always loved grapefruit, but I did not know that Kellen liked it. So, I cut a grapefruit up for James this morning. Kellen then threw a fit because he wanted one too. Since he had enough food on his plate, I didn't get him one (I also thought he just wanted it because James had it). Well, James only ate a few pieces this morning, but then he wanted it again for lunch. Kellen and James had been playing so nice all morning, laughing and running all over the house. Then came lunch. James was eating his grapefruit, but when James left the table to go to the bathroom, Kellen snatched it and shoved it as quick as he could into his mouth. When James came back he said, "Hey, what happened to my grapefruit?!" One look at Kellen gave him the answer and then World War Three broke out! I guess I will have to buy more grapefruit!


No comments:

Post a Comment