Thursday, January 22, 2009

A long night and a long day


Last night James woke up screaming in pain from his ear. By the time I got him settled down, I hear Kellen screaming next door. He had fallen out of bed and hit his head against the wall. After getting him settled down, Brennen decides he is ready for a early morning snack. Skylar was coughing all night long. When she woke up this morning, she told me, "I am not going to school today." She seemed fine (a little tired, maybe), so I told her she was going to school. She really seems to think she makes the decisions. After she was off, we were off to get James' ear checked out. He did have an ear infection. Then it was back home for naps. Then Skylar came home and was off to swim practice. Ice skating was immediately following. In all the rush, I forgot the camera for skating. I keep telling her she is doing too much, but she doesn't want to give either of those up. So for the next couple of weeks, Thursdays are going to be a bit rough.

No comments:

Post a Comment