Monday, April 23, 2012

Grandma's new house!

Marilyn and Jim bought a winter home.  We went to Scottsdale, AZ this weekend to check it out.  We did not have nearly enough time to explore everything, but I am sure that we will be back again.  Here is the view from the deck/edge of the pool.

 
 Brennen loving the hot tub.
 Kellen relaxing.
 Uncle Matt and baby Jackie.
Lotta loving hot tub time with Papa!
 
 
 A very full hot tub!
 Some wildlife running through the back yard.
Showing off her jumping skills.
 
 A very brave bird!
 Papa time!
 
 A tired Papa after Papa time!
 Kellen decides to down this bowl of fruit for lunch!
Brennen fell in love with these goggles!
 Skylar takes a small break from the pool to go exploring/rock climbing.
It just came to my attention, that I only have pictures of the pool and back yard, none of the house!  Shame on me.  Well, I guess you'll just have to wait for our next visit:))

No comments:

Post a Comment