Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter!

Have no fear, the Easter Bunny can still hop up the Smoky Mountains to lay some delicious candy eggs and bring nice baskets!

Searching for eggs in our matching outfits that the Bunny brought!





Charlotta says, "I'm good with four eggs, you guys can have the rest!" She sits down and starts cracking them open. Soon, everyone joins her!




"A Birdie!!!" (Lena: Who cares!)

Toren at his first Easter.

Toren and his godmother, Visa.

Papa, enjoying watching his kids be happy!

Unfortunately, after this we had lunch and then everyone had to split up. Lovisa and Papa had to head back to work up north and the rest of us headed back to Nashville. I had a great time with my mom doing a little shopping for our Kentucky Derby adventure coming up! I can't believe I now own FOUR large fancy hats and I am actually excited about wearing them!

See the shutterfly site for all of the pictures from our fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment