Sunday, January 24, 2010

An unusual duo!

Usually, it is always Skylar and James playing together. But the past couple of days, Skylar and Kellen have been bonding a bit. Kellen started out by going outside (unknown to us)in his flip flops and PJs. He came in and told me he was playing outside with Piper and that his feet were cold (I thought that meant he was done). Then I heard the sliding door open and close again. I went to check on him and he was outside in his slippers (you know warmer feet) and PJ's. So, I called him back in and got him properly dressed to play outside and Skylar decided to join him! So, while Brennen ate lunch, the two of them played together out in the snow for a long time. They were so cute together and Kellen was so happy to have Skylar to himself! Then the whole rest of the day, Kellen said, "I go play with Skylar!" and he followed her around everywhere.


Lunch for Brenne!



No comments:

Post a Comment