Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Emergency Blankie-otomy!

Help..., Blankie is hanging on by a thread!! This morning while Kellen was watching TV, he decided to put his head through a large hole in his blanket. I had noticed that it was in bad shape, but this put me into action. I was worried that he would fall asleep with that around his neck and choke himself. So, I dusted off the sewing machine (and the instructions) and got to work!

Blankie is now in stable condition and Kellen is thrilled! Blankie has some ugly looking scars now, but he will survive.

Brennen does not fully understand the seriousness of Blankie's condition. He looks on safe and secure (and slightly annoyed at all the drama) in the knowledge that his blanket is having no problems. Oh, and you can all stop laughing now at the image of me at the sewing machine (I know it is just not right)!

No comments:

Post a Comment