Sunday, March 8, 2009

Snow again!!

When we woke up this morning it was snowing hard. So out we went to enjoy it because it was melting as fast as it came down.


I can't post a picture of Kellen enjoying the outside because he decided to play outside in his Vikings sweatshirt and his green boots. Nothing else. No diaper. I was putting Brennen to bed and when I came out of the room, Kellen was just coming in crying that his butt hurt. I have no idea how long he was playing outside naked in the snow, but his butt was quite red! The kids are not the only ones who love the snow!

Skylar lost another tooth today. I think it is so cute that she is missing all four of the front teeth. It is very important to her that everyone knows that she cannot say third right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment