Wednesday, March 25, 2009

It's Potty Time!

Yes, it is that time of Kellen's life where is has to learn to use the potty. He, however, is addicted to his diaper. He comes up to me and says, "Mama, I need my diaper." I just tell him to use the potty and then he does. If he has underwear on at all then he just uses it as a diaper, so he spends the days half naked! We are making progress, but he just really likes the diaper.

Mama, what on earth is this thing?

Oooh, I like it! Brennen gets his first biter biscuit and he just loves it. Unfortunately, Kellen walked by a minute later and swiped it out of Brennen's hand ate his "cookie" as fast as he could. Poor Brennen just gets abused!

Skylar literally walked in the door and states,"Mom, I'm bored!" Home 30 sec. and she is already bored? It took about 50 suggestions of what she could do before she finally settled on a floor puzzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment