Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Happy Birthday James!

We had to celebrate James a little early this year.  Since I qualified for Nationals in my swimming, JT and I were going to be gone on his actual day.  After sleeping in until 10:30, James finally wakes up for some breakfast doughnuts.
 
 Later, we head out to see The Smurfs in 3-D.  All the kids really loved that movie--especially Charlotta-because, you know, Gargamel is her boyfriend.  I don't know why she has this stuck in her head but she does.  She loves him!
 After the movie, we head over to Grandma and Grandpa's house for a little party.  (All of my furniture was moved so that the carpets could get cleaned while I am in California)
 Present opening is always the favorite!
 James giving a forced "thank you" hug.  Oh well, it made Kellen happy!
 A pissed off little girl because the presents were not for her!
 James tries to make her happy, but no luck.
James has been wanting an ipod forever, but I am not quite sure he is ready for one.  Skylar (always wanting to give exactly what the person wants) ended up getting him an ipod nano and I think you can see he was pleased!

 Finally time for cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment