Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Celebrating Kellen a little early

This weekend, I have to take Skylar and James up to Michigan, so we will be gone on Kellen's Birthday.  We didn't want to celebrate on the fourth, so we had Kellen's party today.  He wanted it to be just like Skylar's party!  So we start the day with special dognuts.
Later in the evening, we have Kellen's party.

 Kellen was so excited to open presents, he wanted to do them before cake!

 Skylar just can't keep her hands off!
 So intent on opening his presents!
 Ready for cake:)


 Kellen took a swing before I was ready and he missed my stomach by inches (Check out my face!)
 Lotta gives it a try!
 Kellen actually makes the killing blow:)
After this we went off to "the same bowling alley" as Skylar's party (but I forgot to take pictures).  Everyone had a really great time though!

No comments:

Post a Comment