Sunday, July 7, 2013

Camp Neyati at last!!!

The kids LOVE Camp Neyati!  They can not wait to get there!  And the day has finally arrived!  We get there, make the bed and James promptly kicks me out and sends me on my way.  I barely gave Skylar a hug before she kicked me out.  So, it took us all of 5 minutes to drop them off!
 

Then Lovisa and I headed off to Detroit to eat at Michael Symon's Roast.  I was soooooo excited to be eating at a Michael Symon Restaurant.  He his my favorite celebrity chef and I have been wanting to eat at a place of his for a LONG time!  It was amazing!
 We ordered 5 appetizers...
 (Visa loving the marrow bone!)
2 entrees...
 (Visa IS just joking around!)
3 sides...2 desserts and of course a few cocktails!  Beet infused gin...delicious!
I was completely stuffed and satisfied!  Everything was delicious and I would love to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment