Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Softball and baseball start!

Surprisingly, Skylar is really into softball.  She just loves it and actually works hard at it.  She is getting pretty good at hitting.  Running--not so much!  She tripped over third base today and went flying!  I could tell she wanted to cry a little, but she stayed tough!
 
 Charlotta watching James play and talking with him in the dugout!
I will get some more pictures of the boys, but I had no camera (a friend took this for me).  All I can say is that if you have ever read "Froggy Plays T-Ball," Kellen is Froggy!  He is hilarious to watch.  I know he is just learning, but on his first at bat, he ran to the pitching mound after he hit it instead of first base.  Sometimes he just draws in the sand.  other times he runs around in circles.  My favorite is when he was running from 3rd to home and we were yelling "run" and he ran for it--the ball that is and tried to pick it up and throw himself out!  So cute!  He was happy though and told me he played "awesome!"

No comments:

Post a Comment