Monday, June 11, 2012

Girls weekend (plus our first triathlon)!

Visa and I had been planning a girls weekend at Kiawah Island, SC forever!  We finally made it happen and we decided to throw in our first triathlon for fun.  We had such a great time!  Our first day was spent at the beach...
 playing in the waves and body boarding.  My sunglasses 0:ocean 2!


 On our way home from the beach, we ran into this fellow!
 Our first triathlon!
 I think our bikes were the laughing stock of the competition.  We apparently had "a good rack" (meaning our bikes were in good position), yet we had no clue!  There were lots of high tech awesome bikes.  No matter, we had a great time!


 A little tired after the race!
Ready for our night out on the town!

Having a little too much fun--notice the tilted chair in the background... not sure how I broke the wheel off, but I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment