Saturday, March 3, 2012

A New Dishwasher-finally!

We had a little difficulty getting a new dishwasher. JT tried through Bestbuy, but they would not deliver to us. So, I went to our little electronic store here in town and found one I really like. Of course, they only order on Tuesdays and deliver on Thursdays, so I had to wait a whole week. Then, when no call came on Thursday, I called first thing Friday morning and they had no idea why I had no dishwasher. After some calling around, apparently, the supplier does not have to tell them if they can't fill an order and therefore delay delivery for another week. But, they did have last years model in stock and they could deliver it today. After 3 weeks of no dishwasher, I took it. I LOVE it! It is twice as big as my last one and it gets things so clean!

Not one hour after the dishwasher was installed, there was a burning smell coming from the dryer. JT thought that he could fix this one.

JT takes a picture of the electronics so that he can put it back the way it was.

Low and behold, the dryer actually works great!

No comments:

Post a Comment