Thursday, May 19, 2011

Skylar's Birthday Present (a little early!)

Skylar has been riding her bike to school now that the weather is warm and her old bike was a bit small and childish. She came home crying one day that the kids at school were making fun of her bike and she really, really NEEDS a new one! I was planning on getting her one for her birthday anyway, so I decided to let her get it a little early!! She picked a winner! It's retro, but oh so cool. Now, she came home from school saying that the girls who made fun of her, their jaws were dropping open! It is so cool that it can even ride two people. She puts James on the back rack and they happily ride to school together (it makes me feel so nostalgic that I want to cry-I'll get pictures of that later)! She has never been so happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment