Saturday, May 28, 2011

Charlotta is one!!!!!

Skylar thought that the birthday girl deserved an Oreo cookie for her birthday breakfast. She really loved it!

My last baby is one!

I will never have a first birthday party again. I am a little sad since this is one of my favorite stages, but also very excited to be entering a new phase in life. Anyway, Charlotta had a good time, but I think the older kids had the most fun. They just love parties!

Let's party!



Dinner first...lots of strawberries!


Time for cake. We had a crush cake this year (too bad Brenne got to it first!), so Charlotta could do whatever she wanted to her little cake and the rest of us could enjoy the other cake.



She was not a fan. She just kept spitting the cake out!

And then she would pick at the cake with her finger.

Investigate her findings...

I'm getting tired of this party\:(

Kellen to the rescue!

Time for presents. The kids opened them all for Charlotta, but they did let her enjoy them for a little bit before they took them over.


Family photo time!



A little tickle torture before bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment