Friday, October 22, 2010

A wonderful Friday!

Papa came home last night and was such a savior. My voice has been gone for the last week (it is finally coming back) and I have been pretty run down. He got home and immediately put Skylar and James to bed. Then, this morning he got up and got all the kids ready for school, made them breakfast and got them out the door. He even put Charlotta down for her morning nap. He let me sleep in until 10:00. I can't explain how much that extra sleep has helped me!


Now then, there are a few things that you should know about Kellen. 1. He loves pajamas. I can just barely get him into regular clothes to go to school. The second he comes home, he is back into PJ's. His favorite pair is his Moose Jam's. He has worn them so much that they had huge gaping holes at the knees, so I had to cut them off to make them into shorts. 2. He loves band-aids. I have to hide them or he will go through a whole box in a week! 3. He is just a little bit crazy! So put all of those things together and you get this:

Falling apart moose jams, band-aid on the forehead for a bruise, crazy goggle wearing Kellen!




Of course, James wanted in on the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment