Sunday, October 31, 2010

"Take-A-Treat" Night

It is Charlotta's first Halloween and I think that she made an adorable elephant! She was not very happy in the hood, so it came off pretty quick. She and papa stayed home to man the door, while the rest of us went "take-a-treating!"

Brennen was the cutest Holloweener ever! I was pushing him in the stroller, but it could only go up to the front step. He would hop off and start running to the door. While everyone else yelled "trick-or-treat," he must of heard "take-a-treat", so that is what he yelled! Then, he would sneak under everyone else and grab 5 pieces of candy. I did not realize what he was doing at first, but I kept wondering how his bucket was so much more full than all the others! Finally, I spotted that little hand going in and coming out with a whole bundle of candy. I stopped it right away, but he already had quite a haul! "Take-a-treat, take-a treat..."

No comments:

Post a Comment