Sunday, June 7, 2009

Skylar's Party

Skylar was so excited for her party that she told me that she could not sleep the night before. She woke up rather early and asked me about every 10 min. if we could set up for the party. Finally, the time came to set up and she was so happy with how it turned out!

There is so much going on, it almost makes me sick, but Skylar loved it!

When the girls arrived, they all got a LPS (Littlest Pet Shop) tattoos.

Happy with her tattoo.

James wanted nothing to do with the "girlie" tattoo's, but Kellen was game for everything.

Skylar chats with the girls as they go through their party boxes!

Next we played Pin the Candle on the Cupcake.

Of course, Kellen wanted to play.

Next came the pinata. It was raining outside, so I had to get a little creative in hanging the pinata. This worked out well and I don't think anyone noticed the exercise machine it was hanging on.

Skylar did make the breaking hit and then I helped the rest of the candy out. As you can see, the girls all dove to the ground for the candy.

After the pinata came the Decorate your cat portion of the party. Last year, I made the mistake of getting paint your horse kits and the paints were not washable (which I did not know until after I bought them). That was a bit of a disaster, but this year the cats were great. The girls just loved them!

Brennen was not pleased with the amount of noise that 11 girls could make.

Party destruction.

Then came cake.


And presents.


I think Kellen had just as much fun as Skylar!

Poor little James got a little abused by the girls, so he mostly stayed out of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment