Saturday, June 27, 2009

One fun day!

Skylar had a friend over today and they wanted to get the pool out. So I filled it up and of course it led to a water fight. The girls were a little brutal to poor James so he decided to tch them duke it out from the inside. They still tried to attack him though and he thought that was so funny!





Then we got invited to go on a bike ride with friends.

Kellen is always so afraid that I am going to pinch his chin when I put his helmet on (with good reason, I did pinch him once).

I bought a new seat for the back of the bike so that now I can pull three kids behind me. James can't ride for a long time so now we can go on a longer bike ride all together. After the bike ride we went over to their house for some smores, treats and watermelon.

Skylar and James work on getting their marshmallows melty for their smores!

Kellen kept singing "Happy Birthday" while he was eating his marshmallows. I have no idea how he connects marshmallows to birthday!

Man, this watermelon is good!

Kellen agrees.

Brennen just chilling out with his papa!

He did get really tired and want to go to bed, but he managed to hold on and stay awake!

The adults just hanging out and enjoying some time around the fire!

It's getting dark....

The kids chasing fireflies.

No comments:

Post a Comment