Saturday, February 10, 2018

Tri-state Championships 2018

It's really hard for me to get pictures of the kids swimming because I am the crazy coach on the side of the pool jumping up and down screaming (with joy) for the kids to go.  I also have a really loud whistle.  I get a lot of compliments on my whistle.  I also get a lot of complaints about the whistle.  What's a girl to do? Anyway, I can get photos of the kids on the award stand.  Everyone made the podium this year, so we were happy.  This is the year where we are all at the bottom of the age group, so it's a tougher year for the kids.  They were all happy with out they swam though!!  Charlotta really wanted a medal at her last meet of the year and she got one!

 Brennen LOVES the top! 

 
Tri-State is a sprint meet, so not really Skylar's forte.  But she medaled in the 200 Free which made her really happy.

Brennen is such a happy, goofy kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment