Friday, September 30, 2016

A Fun Friday Night!

We don't usually go to many high school football games, but we had a few kids performing tonight.  Charlotta had cheer camp, while Skylar and James had marching band.  Kellen and Brennen just wanted to watch the football game.

Getting ready to cheer.
 Skylar laughing with friends before they play.
 James, playing in the marching band.  And yes, my kid is the only one with an untucked shirt.  Unbeknownst to me, his pants from last year did not fit in the waist anymore, so he couldn't button his pants.  Therefore, he couldn't tuck in his shirt!
 
 Doing some cheering--I should of put her hair up real cute with bows and things, but well, I can't manage to get my son to tuck in his shirt, so...
 Skylar's performance.
 Nothing to be embarrassed about here;)
 Snuggle time in the stands after her cheering!



No comments:

Post a Comment