Monday, March 28, 2016

Spring break in Boston

 We don't get a spring break, we get an Easter break.  This year, I decided to head to Boston because 1. I have not met my new nephew yet and 2. I have never really explored Boston.  Sounded like a great plan to me!  Conor was instantly in love with Skylar  and they spent a lot of time together over the weekend.
 Eamon is such a sweet little honey and I am so happy I got to meet him!
 For our first adventure, we headed to the Science Center.  It is a really great place and the kids just loved it!

 They have a butterfly garden inside the science center and I think the kids spent the most time there.

 More lovin' on our cousins!

 The most popular game-Star Wars in the yard!
 The next day, we took a historical boat tour of Boston and then we went to the Aquarium.
 The stingray exhibit was really neat.  The kids loved the chance to pet them!
 The Griswold  Dean family photo!
 Trefor came down to spend a little time with us.  That was really nice of him, so we took them all out for an Easter Brunch.

 Then it was back to Wystan and Liz's for the Easter egg hunt.





 The opening of the eggs...
 One last cuddle session!
We had a great time!! Thanks Wystan and Liz for the hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment