Saturday, May 9, 2015

First Triathlon of the Year

I have always been out of town for the triathlon held in my home town, but this year I was able to participate. I have never done a race this early in the year (so cold).  I had major first race jitters because of the weather and it's the first time in front of the home crowd--I really wanted to show my best stuff! And to top it all off, Skylar decided to do the race-the full adult length:)  Here we are before the race.
And after the race.
 And Skylar getting her award for second in her age group.  I was really happy with how I did (personal best times), but nothing compares to the pride I felt in my daughter for completing this race.  There were some tears, but she finished and she was not last either!  She was pretty proud of herself as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment