Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Most Improved Seahawk!

At the end of every swim season, we have a banquet to recognize the swimmers.  There are four special awards that get passed out that everyone wants to get because you get a big trophy.  Well, this year we thought that Skylar had most improved in the bag.  She dropped so much time in all of her events and really had a great year.  But as Coach Lisa started describing this swimmer, it became very clear that it was not Skylar.  I was a little shocked when it turned out to be Brennen!  I hadn't realized how much time he had dropped in the year.  When I got home from the banquet, I looked at all of his times and sure enough, he dropped a lot.  35 seconds in his 100 IM, 20 seconds in all of his 25's and so on.  I knew he had improved, but I didn't realize how much!  Proud of this little guy:)  (And he was so happy to win his first trophy that is his--he has pretended that some of James' were his in the past!)

No comments:

Post a Comment