Saturday, August 9, 2014

A very full Birthday Day!

After a full two days of driving back from Vermont, with two extra kids in tow, it is time to celebrate James' birthday!  As usual, we have to start the day with donuts:)
 Then it was time to head off to Skyzone!  The kids just love this place, especially the dodge ball pit,  James will hardly play anywhere else!



 Everyone else loves the flip pit.



 After a few hours at Skyzone, it was off to Sushi!  The cooking tables are always a big hit with the kids!
 The birthday boy gets to wear the weird Asian mask thing...
 Then we went to the zoo.  James was the photographer for the rest of the day.  He loved taking pictures of the animals.


 The tiger reminded us of Piper and how she likes to lay around the house.
 The zoo also had a carousel, train rides and camel rides.  It turn out better than we all expected!




 Finally it was time to head home for cake and presents.



 I got it!!  I really got it !! (an iPod)
 I really hope I will get to have conversation with my son again!
Happy Birthday, little man!  I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment