Friday, October 28, 2011

The Pumpkins are carved!

With Halloween only 3 days away, it is time to carve the pumpkins. Skylar brought over some friends and away we went. Skylar's friend, Austen, loves degutting the pumpkin, so that was her job. Kellen and Annika carved their own pumpkin (and I think did a nice job-I did not touch that one at all).

Skylar also carved her own pumpkin this year. Usually, I have to do them all, so it was nice to have a bit of help.

James helped clean out the pumpkin, but then wanted me to carve it.

Mr. I-do-it-all-by-myself had to have a go at his own pumpkin.

I am pleased with the final product! I thought Skylar was really creative with the star eyes and was really proud that Kellen actually cut the pumpkin face himself (middle pumpkin).

The kids behind their own pumpkins!

As Jack-O-Lanterns!

No comments:

Post a Comment