Friday, December 10, 2010

Peanut Butter is Amazing!

I turn my super-sonic mommy hearing off for two minutes and THIS...

is what I get!

Apparently, Brennen woke up from his nap and instead of coming out of his room like he normally does, he decided to "wash" his hair with Resinol (diaper ointment-thicker than Desitin). I did not hear him tinkering around, but when he came out, I was shocked. So, I threw him in the tub and tried all of the tricks-shampoo, dawn dish soap, lava soap, citrus orange. Nothing would work! I had no idea what I was going to do to get this out. So, I ran to the internet and typed in "how to get Desitin out of hair." All the tricks I had already tried. I was about to navigate away, when a final post caught my eye. Peanut Butter. I thought, NO WAY will that work! But, as I had nothing to lose, I tried it and it was so AMAZING. It instantly bonded with the stuff and washed right out of his hair with shampoo. I am still in shock at how well it worked! It was also a nice tasty treat for Brennen after we had got everything out of his hair (a clean bite, not a dirty bite)! Anyway, for Desitin in the hair, the answer is peanut butter!

PAPA'S HOME!

It was a bit of a rough week for the kids because mama was sick and really very cranky. The boys were so excited to have JT home, they would not leave his side (notice Brennen's nice clean fresh locks?)! It was so sweet to see them all piled together!

No comments:

Post a Comment