Friday, July 30, 2010

The Goslinga's come to Vallhalla

We had our friends from Sioux Center join us at the lake house for the weekend. It was really great because the kids paired up really well. Micah and James we best buds, Skylar and Austen have always been good friends and Kellen and Annika were like two peas in a pod. The older kids decided to start making fun of Kellen and Annika and finally Annika screamed at us, "I don't have to marry him!"

Dave and Luanne enjoying a lakeside cocktail!

James, Micah, Austen and Skylar goofing off on the trampoline. I have a lot more funny pictures, but I am going to have to wait until I get home to post those (it is taking a long time on the old computer I have a the lake!).

Kellen and Annika playing with Charlotta.

Of course, we had to break out the Kubb set and teach the Goslinga boys how to play!



There are a lot more pictures that I will post to the shutterfly site when I return home on Wednesday (the 11th).

No comments:

Post a Comment