Sunday, June 6, 2010

Wet and Wild Water Olympics!

Lovisa and Brad put together a water Olympics to celebrate Skylar's birthday! We all had so much fun. I am not really sure who had more fun-the kids or the adults!

We started out with a little slip and slide fun!


Visa and Evan race.Visa has the early lead, but...

Evan has better finishing speed!

Skylar kicked my butt!


James and Carly race.


Then came the start of the Olympics. Up first, a nonalcoholic version of flippy-cup! I can tell you that the Dean's (including me) suck at this game! Since there were two Deans on the blue team, we lost!

Second event, fill the cup on your head then dump it in the bucket. Once your team fills the bucket up to the line, you win.

Notice: Like mother, like daughter. Both of us filled up our cups and then proceeded to dump them on the table instead of in the bucket! (Byron is yelling at me for missing, if you can see his face!)



Then came get dizzy and run!

The funniest part, I can not even show you because the video accidentally got erased. My brother Byron ran the exact same way as I did. One arm straight out and the other arm swinging! It was so funny!
James falls after getting dizzy!

Next came the wet T-shirt race. We had to transfer the wet shirt to the next person and then run around the stick and finish by going down the slip and slide. Here you see Wystan getting a concussion-he smacked his head pretty hard!

Then it was time for birthday cake!


Two happy kids!


After the festivities, Brad decided to just run and slide down the grass. He was so muddy and I am not sure how long it will take the grass to recover!

It was a fabulous party and I really want to thank Visa and Brad for putting it together! We all had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment