Friday, May 28, 2010

Charlotta Jae is born!

Almost everyone has heard and seen the news, but for those of you who have not...Charlotta Jae Dean was born today! We went in this morning to get my contractions going since we have to be at Lena's wedding next Saturday. I think I might have gone on my own anyway today because I was already contracting a little on my own and it really did not take much to help it along! At around 12:30, I was in labor and at 3:47 pm, she arrived and what a joyous moment it was. I have to admit, I wanted a girl so bad that when they announced, "It's a girl," I just lost it, I was so happy. The doctor even said that he teared up because I was so overjoyed (and it had been a long time since he had done that!)!



All of the kids are so happy it was a girl as well. They are all in love! Meeting her for the first time!




No comments:

Post a Comment