Wednesday, March 3, 2010

New Roomies and a Piano Recital!

Brennen moved into a big boy bed last night and is now sharing a room with Kellen. This morning, they woke up together (more like Kellen woke Brenne up when he got up) and they were laughing and giggling so hard. I did not have the heart to open the door and break it up, they were having so much fun together. Later when I opened the door, I was a little surprised at the mess. I have no idea where they got a 1000 count box of cable ties, but apparently, they are really fun.

Skylar had her first piano recital today. Everyone knows how much Skylar likes to talk to people, but shockingly, she does not like to talk in front of crowds and she was very nervous. She told me that talking in front of adults makes her get stage fright. Anyway, she got over it and I thought she did a really good job!

No comments:

Post a Comment