Thursday, February 25, 2010

Random thoughts

Kellen has now passed through the "I have to be naked all the time" phase and moved into the "I only wear PJ's" phase. He refuses to take off his PJ's, even when he goes to school. He insists on wearing the jams under his clothes (since it is so cold, I have no problem with that right now). My favorite addition is the pair of shorts that he has to wear on top of the PJ's. It is quite a look!

My exercise resistance bands have been demoted to chew toy. Brennen loves to chew on these things.

I have been planning on placing pictures of the kids on this wall for years. It has been blank and empty since we moved in four years ago. I finally got it done yesterday. Talk about procrastanation. One frame for each kiddo, with the frame for baby number five filled with family photos until she/he arrives!

No comments:

Post a Comment