Saturday, November 7, 2009

Saturday/Swim meet day;)

Skylar and I headed out to her second swim meet this year. She did pretty well! She swam all of her 25's about the same (except for free-she dropped a second!), so when it came time for her IM, I thought she would swim about the same. When she touched the wall, she had dropped 20 sec.! I could not believe it. They had been having trouble with the timing system all day, so I made her go back and ask the timers her time. Sure enough, she had dropped 20 seconds. I was so proud of her!! Not to mention, now she is .2 seconds away from her tri-state time in the IM (or she could have made it, we are not sure what her actual offical time was). I thought there was no way she would make it in the IM since she had to drop about 30 seconds at the beginning of the year, but now I am sure she can drop .02 seconds between now and February.

Getting ready behind the blocks!

Swimmers, take your marks...

Skylar, you are not supposed to smile when you are racing!

No comments:

Post a Comment